Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Educating innovative, creative and hardworking children for the world
- Kasese Humanist Primary School was opened in 2011
- Enrollment as by end of last year was at 310 Pupils
- It offers day and boarding, secular school, set up on foundation of Science, embraces Humanist values and ethics.
- The school has a poultry project with 45 layer birds proving eggs dished out freely to students and staffs.
- The school owns a plantation where it grows some crops like beans, maize to feed a section of pupils.
- The school has a functional computer class, library and a design lab is in the making.
- The curriculum used is that of Uganda Primary School Curriculum where children do four major subjects namely Science, Mathematics, English and Social studies. At KHPS we have extra subjects like Comparative religion, Humanism lessons and computer studies.
- The school runs classes from Nursery - Primary 7
- Nursery section has got 3 classes namely Baby, Middle and Upper while the primary section has classes 1-7. (Grade 1 - Grade 7).
- The school was founded by Kasese United Humanist Association.
- The school has two campuses namely the Railway campus and the Rukoki Campus
- Bwambale Robert
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!