Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To assist and empower youth to become productive, successful and socially responsible citizens.
We will our mission by promoting, providing and developing programs which address the following:
*Youth Employment (work performed for financial gain)
* Youth Internship/apprenticeship (work to gain practical experience)
* Youth Entrepreneurship (to establish and manage a business for ones self)
* Community Service (volunteering)
* Service Learning (volunteering which includes a learning component)
* Civility (behavior that is respectful and courteous to others)
* Patriotism (love for ones country)
* Public Speaking Skills (communicating effectively in front of an audience)
* Leadership Skills (ability to positively influence, advocate for and direct others)
* Life skills (ability to cope, manage and live a better quality of life)
- Olinda Ricard-Hodge
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!