Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
By way of carefully crafted space and earth science educational opportunities and resources, we seek to connect with people’s sense of wonder and facilitate making personal ties to science and the learning process in order to, ultimately, bring the richness of diversity to science and make science discovery accessible for all.
The Center for Science Education at the Space Sciences Laboratory is a team of dedicated scientists, educators, students, artists, writers, computer programmers, and others providing innovative programs that serve educators, students, and the general public. Our goals include:
- Increasing the scientific literacy of the general public
- Improving teaching and learning of science, mathematics, and technology
- Facilitating and increasing scientists’ involvement in education and public outreach
- Increasing the participation of underserved groups in space science
- Adapting space science research discoveries for broad audiences
- Providing easy and equitable access to space science resources
- Dan Zevin
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!