Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The New Jersey Small Business Development Centers’ network is committed to guiding established small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs to create and expand their business enterprises which will, in turn, result in sustainable growth, job creation and statewide economic development and prosperity.
The network, in carrying out its mission and purpose, exists to:
- Provide unmatched customer service and personal commitment to the small business client with honest evaluations of client probability of success;
- Bring high-value to the small business community;
- Produce positive outcomes for entrepreneurs and established small businesses;
- Serve communities and small businesses, facilitating economic development;
- Lead in providing education and training to small businesses.
As one of twelve centers in New Jersey, the NW-NJSBDC serves small businesses whether start-up or established. Depending on the industry, small businesses can include companies with a few hundred employees and millions in revenues. No business is too small and very few are too large.
Consider the NW-NJSBDC as your go-to resource for advancing your business to the next level. Use one or more of these resources:
- private consulting session with an experienced business advisor
- standard workshops presented by SBDC instructors with many years of field expertise
- customized workshops conducted on your premises to assist your workforce help move your company to the next level
- well-established repertoire of on-line and in-house business books, periodicals and databases to address your informational needs.
- Mary Adelman
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!