Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We stabilize and empower low-income families by renovating vacant inner city properties and giving the families the opportunity for homeownership .
We combat social injustice by building relationships across racial and socio-economic barriers.
We stablize community by the recycling of assets within the neighborhood.
- Relationship with Jesus Christ
- Christian Community Development
- Redistribution of Financial, Skill, and Educational Resources
- Reconciliation and friendships between those of different racial and socioeconomic groups
- Empowering low income families to become homeowners.
- Working with the community, rather an "doing to" the community.
- Utilizing the talents and leadership of the urban community
Objective 1: To stabilize housing within the target community
Objective 2: To bring individuals together in relationship across racial and socioeconomic lines
Objective 3: To provide community resident's living wage jobs through skill set training and career development
Objective 4: To stablize families long term economic future and self sufficiency through asset building and management
- Shelley Landis
- (317) 925-9789
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!