Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To reduce child mortality death, poverty, unemployment, street children and child trafficking in the communities.
For the past two years, Our Needs Foundation has been hosting international volunteers/interns in our various projects. Currently, we have placements available for the following positions.
1. Teachers (interested qualified teachers will teach in our community schools)
2. Nurses (Interested qualified nurses will assist our local Community Health Nurses in our clinics and health post in delivering health care)
3. Doctors (Interested qualified doctors will assist our local doctors in our community hospitals and health post in delivering quality health care)
4. Pharmacist (Interested qualified pharmacist will assist our local pharmacist in our community hospitals, clinics and health post in serving the patience with their prescribed drugs)
5. Fundraisers (Interested fundraisers are invited to raise funds towards the implementation of our proposed educational, health, sanitation and skill training project for our disabled, street and less privileged children)
6. General Interested Volunteers (GIV-Project) Under our GIV-project, we are looking for interested mason, carpenters, laborers, painters, etc to assist in the construction of classroom block for educating the street children.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!