Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To teach French language, culture and customs
- To connect people to the natural environment
- To give kids a good camp experience
- To promote positive world citizens
- To make a valued contribution to the San Juan Islands community
Since 1969 Canoe Island French Camp has been providing youngsters with healthy outdoor activities, an introduction to French and French culture, and wonderful French food. On private 47-acre Canoe Island, 45 campers each 2- or 3-week session participate in kayaking, sailing, theater, art, French cooking, snorkeling, photography, fencing, swimming, and tennis. Counselors from France share their language and culture; counselor:camper ratio is 1:4. Family camp is for all ages over Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends, and parents can attend Yoga, cuisine and French language weekends in May.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!