Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Aspen Camp serves Deaf and hard of hearing individuals by providing safe, high-quality experiences that support educational, emotional, social and recreational growth.
While we remain committed to our primary mission of serving the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, we are committed to responsible stewardship of our unique 17+ acre site and have opened the use of our site to other disabilities, other non-profit organizations, and to the general public in the valley.
Volunteers like you are very important to us. You help us provide quality services, maintain our beautiful facilities for the community, and keep program costs low. Research shows that volunteering boosts community ties and a sense of self worth. Here are few benefits from volunteering at Aspen Camp:
- You’ll have a wide variety of meaningful and valued work
- You’ll have the opportunity to learn or utilize your sign language skills
- You’ll get cultural insight into the Deaf and hard of hearing community
- You’ll experience the magic of the great outdoors
- the job you do will help sustain programs for deaf and hard of hearing youth and the local community
- Aspen Camp is a clean and safe place
- You’ll get hands-on experience to add to your resume
- You’ll meet others like you
- You’ll make a difference and feel great about your contribution to the world
- We thank you!
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!