Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Envision a world where every individual and family lives in an abuse free environment. Domestic violence affects all of us. We each encounter victims and survivors countless times while going about our daily routines. Although we are dedicated to providing quality programs and services to women, men, and children who are victims of abuse, we simply cannot do this work alone. In fact, with every minute that passes, victims' need for your help continues to grow.
Our community-driven, community-supported programs provide various opportunities for volunteers, students, businesses, and organizations to become involved in a meaningful way.
RSVP Strives to match your skills, experience, and interests with community needs.
RSVP volunteers are needed in schools, hospitals, thrift stores, senior centers, and more. these organizations provide regular opportunities as well as short term and special event volunteer opportunities.
As an RSVP volunteer, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Community Involvement
- Partial mileage reimbursement, if requested
- Free accidental and liability insurance while volunteering as well as supplemental automobile insurance while driving to and from your volunteer assignments
- An invitation to the RSVP Annual Volunteer Recognition Luncheon
- Current Newsletters
- Belong to a national organization, the Corporation for National and Community Service
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!