Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our mission is two-fold: (1) demonstrate the potency of our approach for uplifting organizational performance and capacity; and (2) provide sufficient training for our client partners to successfully replicate our coaching practices with their peers.
The results will be more:
- alignment of program goals with actual performance,
- hard evidence of outcomes and growth,
- timely, mission-critical innovations,
- inclusion of support staff and development of community leadership skills,
- effective use of in-house talent and cultivation of existing resources,
- partnership synergy with like-minded organizations, and
- lasting and meaningful social impacts.
SEED is a non-profit that supports non-profit leaders and entrepreneurs working in underserved communities throughout New York City, NY. SEED provides strategic coaching and practices that elicit powerful teamwork and extraordinary results in social programs that transform lives. Our vision at SEED is a world saturated with increasingly innovative and collaborative community-serving organizations.
In the past five years SEED has worked with more than 200 organizations to cultivate "planfulness", which involves building capacity of organizations and networks to be creative, intentional, accountable, and adaptive across the most expansive and diverse networks of co-leaders possible.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!