Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
SCRC is actively engaged in linking people with needed social services in Bonner and Boundary Counties through the organization of
local and statewide service information and the development of an active network of service providers.
? We believe our community can and will respond to those who are in need of services.
? We understand that the development of effective tools that enable us to refer individuals for appropriate and timely services will add value to our community.
? We want to inspire the community to volunteer to help their neighbors.
? We believe that every individual is unique and of value.
? We embrace an informal and friendly atmosphere to build trust and openness.
? We are committed to making every effort to identify the resources available to help those in need.
Longer term objectives of Sandpoint Community Resource Center are summarized as:
- To create a sustainable source of funding to carry the organization into 2015 and beyond.
- To develop and maintain high tech solutions for database management for resource, service and performance tracking.
- To build a volunteer base to adequately meet the objectives of the organization going forward.
- To build a community presence both online and physically as the 'go to" source for identifying resources.
- To lead the community of providers to work cooperatively and collaboratively on meeting the needs of the community.
- To create a community resource center to house those offering basic services.