Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To improve the health and well being of underserved children in our community by providing access to quality and affordable pediatric care focused on prevention.
North Metro Pediatrics is a sliding fee scale primary care pediatric clinic, serving low-income, uninsured and under-insured families in the North Metro. We are the ONLY clinic in Anoka County, and one of very few throughout the Twin Cities, that provides specialty pediatric care on a sliding fee scale. Open 5 days a week, and Thursday evenings, North Metro Pediatrics is available for walk-in appointments. Our services include:
- Well-baby, Well-child and Well-teen checks,
- Vision, Hearing, Weight & BMI screens,
- Social & Emotional Questionnaires,
- Adolescent Depression Screenings,
- Developmental and nutritional assessments,
- Chronic disease education and prevention (asthma, diabetes),
- Basic preventative oral health services, including fluoride varnish applications,
- Lactation Support,
- Minor Injury Care,
- Access to basic needs resources (food, employment, housing, etc.), and assistance with enrolling in healthcare coverage,
- Patient and family counseling, and
- Family and patient education (nutrition, parenting tips, healthy relationships, etc.), and
- Connie Blackwell
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!