Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
" To provide a process which empowers local residents, organized as Community Committees, to take action aimed at encouraging youth to make positive choices."
DuCAP Fulfills its Mission through the Following Methods:
- Recruiting and organizing local residents to develop and become involved in the promotion of positive youth development activities;
- Networking with local agencies and organizations to reinforce community involvement;
- Providing positive role models and constructive activities in order to mold a safer and more productive community;
- Identifying community needs and concerns and organizing Community Committees to actively respond to them;
- Supporting the communities in their efforts to alleviate conditions which put youth at risk;
- Assisting Community Committees in identifying and utilizing available resources;
- Serving as an advocate on behalf of Community Committees.