Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To promote and support the use of Integrative Cancer Care: targeted cancer therapies + a whole-being healing platform. We help cancer patients find their own 'best answer for cancer' by giving them information on kind and gentle options in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases.
Our annual event offers both medical professionals and the public information that change lives!!
1) to encourage, foster and promote augmentation of whole-being healing and targeted cancer therapies for a kinder, gentler approach to treating cancer. Our targeted therapy of choice is Insulin Potentiation Therapy ("IPT") and Insulin Potentiation Targeted Low-Dose ("IPTLD") chemotherapy [these terms are synonymous] as a standard delivery protocol in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases;
2) to provide grants, funds, aid and assistance to scientific and medical institutes and scientists and physicians engaged in scientific, clinical and medical research and studies into the use of IPTLD as a standard delivery protocol in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases;
3) to provide grants, funds, aid and assistance to persons suffering from cancer and other serious diseases who cannot afford the costs of IPT-related treatments and to defray the expenses associated with home care and travel to and from cancer treatment centers and hospitals;
4) to underwrite, sponsor and support academic and scholarly studies, symposia and conferences related to research and public education in regard to the use of IPT as a standard delivery protocol in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases;
5) to encourage the states and the federal government to provide adequate funding for research into the use of IPT as a standard delivery protocol in the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases;
6) to accomplish the above purposes by all reasonable and practical means, including the dissemination of information in all forms and through all media to the public and working with government agencies, other organizations, and volunteers; and
7) to do any lawful acts and enter into all lawful agreements that may be necessary, useful, suitable or proper to accomplish the foregoing purposes of the Corporation, provided the same is permitted under Section 501(c)(3) of the Code.