Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Aging, Disability and Transit Services (ADTS) of Rockingham County, Inc., (formerly Council on Aging) is a private, nonprofit agency, that has been operating in Rockingham County since 1973. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for all Rockingham County Citizens, with primary focus on senior adults, people with disabilities and their families. Through service and advocacy we empower them to achieve optimum health and well being, independence and participation in the community
Aging, Disability, and Transit Services of Rockingham County (ADTS) provides a variety of supports and services to the elderly, adults with disabilities, their families, and the larger Rockingham County community. We offer the following programs, services, and supports:
- Nutrition Services (Meals on Wheels and Meals with Friends)
- In-Home Services (CNA's to assist with personal care and activities of daily living)
- CAP Services
- Volunteer Caregiver Services
- RCATS - public transportation service
- Companion Care Services
- @ Home Assisted Living (bundled service option)
- Community Resource Connection
Each of our programs are aimed at meeting the growing and changing needs of the people in our community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!