Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Behavioral Health Navigators Center is dedicated to bridging an integrated approach to mental health services and healthcare reform by collaborating with health care organizations to promote holistic and recovery based mental health.
Return functional capacity and independence to consumers and to reduce health disparities for vulnerable populations. BHNC will implement our goals and strategies by eliminating barriers to care through effective case management and compassionate peer support services.
Our objectives are:
- implement an Evidence-based Practice
- further the advancement of education
- lessen the burden of vulnerable populations
- to coordinate patient navigation services
- to collaborate somatic care
- to promote the healthcare marketplace exchange
- partner with local and national advocacy agencies
- coordinate somatic care and conduct monthly educational seminars with healthcare vendors
- maintain 51% peer support services and partner with regulatory agencies to address compliance violations
- establish aggressive community outreach programs and onsite and offsite programs
- connect consumers to "Medical Homes" and support services
- advocate integrated electronic medical record systems
- conduct healthcare exchange training and seminars
- Bernice Griffin
- Need admin access?