Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO KNOW AND EXPERIENCE JESUS CHRIST
Our Core Values
1. Strip Limitations - Make a point to know the abilities of all people and help them grow in faith.
2. Build Community - Have a larger understanding of the world around us and step out and show our love to the people around us.
3. Create/Grow Disciples - Encourage and nurture everyone in their faith so they can go forth and produce fruits for God’s harvest.
4. Look to the Future - Practicing good stewardship
5. Taking up your cross - Serve others by sacrificing your own needs.
Camp Echoing Hills is a non-profit Christian camp serving adults and children with physical and intellectual disabilities. Our camp promotes a strong sense of community and takes great pride in building relationships with the campers we serve.
Our volunteers have the opportunity to meet people who have the same dreams and desires they have and are able to fellowship in an environment of love and mutual respect. Many volunteers come to serve and to make a difference and find that the campers they serve are changing their lives... sometimes a little sometimes ALOT!
- Lauren Unger
- 800.419.6513 ext. 303
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!