Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The vision for Volunteers of America of Florida is:
Florida communities where all people live with a spiritual sense of well being, opportunities for training and employment, and a place to call home.
The mission states:
Volunteers of America of Florida fosters life-long learning and inspires individuals to become contributing members of society.
The vision and mission are supported by values including our organizational culture, respect for the individual, strategic planning, services, teamwork, quality practices, and responsible stewardship. - See more at: http://www.voa-fla.org/About-Us/Vision-and-Mission.html#sthash.raaW8G1V.dpuf
Who We Serve We are here for you. We assist Floridians with affordable housing, behavioral health care and employment with comprehensive services and a network of community-based resources.
Our current services reach out to:
- Seniors who wish to age in place
- Veterans experiencing homelessness
- Individuals struggling with mental illness, substance abuse,
- Persons with limited financial resources
How We Serve Our comprehensive services respond to community needs. Current services include
- Locate and engage vulnerable Floridians
- Offer transitional housing programs
- Provide safe and affordable permanent housing
- Deliver person-centered behavioral health care
- Coordinate supportive living services
- Enrich training, education and employment
- See more at: http://www.voa-fla.org/Services#sthash.27oqqMCi.dpuf
- Danielle DiVIttorio
- (305) 541-6006
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!