Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We All Can Academy vision is to prepare its structure for tomorrow by implementing a very distinguishing collegiate based curriculum suitable specifically for children. We offer programs such as after school enrichments programs, day care, summer camps enrichment programs, sports, swimming, games, fine arts education, theater, music, martial arts, dance, crafts, after school tutoring, and gymnastics. These programs are educational programs for children and it will grow becoming a master piece. Education is the backbone of this country without it we cannot be productive, responsible, very caring citizens. Our motto is We All Can because We All Can makes a difference there is hope. We all care........
Our purpose: The purpose to this organization will be expressed as simply as varies ways as in discovering ways to help people with their needs and also collaborating and implementing programs for children and adults.
- The focus will be helping young and old to those are in disadvantages in education and financial hardship and to help them find or have the American dream. For them to be productive citizens and to be responsible in the society that we live in.
- Guidance: Our organization is more than just an organization and or just a program. It is a guide to daily life and it shall be a safe haven for everyone.
- Caring staff: The staff professional will work with the young and the old building a positive relationship and the staff will be role models and to be a positive influence to everyone.
- Charitable - We believe strong communities lie within their greatest resource - its people. WeAllCanAcademywill strengthen families, and communities through serves of community based education, mentoring, counseling and implementing programs. We will offer job training and skill development workshops and seminars that go beyond tradition job readiness, personal and professional development.
5. Religious - Promote and encourage families with practical survival and life skills to help them be successful and achieve balance between work and home using Christian principle.
6. Connection Resources - helping families with resources to their needs, and to achieve their maximum potential.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!