Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
EDG promotes opportunities for self-sufficiency to low-to-moderate income people through sustainable economic and community development initiatives.
The Enterprise Development Group (EDG) is a private non-profit organization that provides microenterprise and asset building support services that include the following programs:
- Small business loans ($500 to $35,000) for new and existing businesses
- Individual Development Account (IDA) program (match grant program)
- Car loans ($1,000 to $8,000)
- One-on-one assessments of your business
- Business plan training and development
- Community networking and events
- One-one-one technical assistance to EDG entrepreneurs
- Financial Literacy training
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!