• ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation San Antonio Affiliate The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation San Antonio Affi...

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

Our mission is to eradicate breast cancer as a life-threatening disease by advancing research, education, screening and treatment

Description

The KomenFoundation runs one of the most innovative, responsive grant programs in breast cancer today. Up to 75 percent of net funds raised by the San Antonio Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation benefit our community. The remaining 25 percent goes toward international breast cancer research. Komen San Antonio Affiliate will contribute more than $750,000 for non-duplicative, local breast health education, screening and treatment projects for the medically underserved of our community.

Contact

Report this organization

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation San Antonio Affiliate?

Engage your employees, consumers, or students! VolunteerMatch provides the tools that make community involvement easy.