Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Florida Breast Cancer Foundation (FBCF) is a non-profit grassroots organization dedicated to ending breast cancer through advocacy, education and research.
Our purpose is to raise awareness and mobilize the population of Florida to ensure:
* Sufficient government and public funding for breast cancer research.
* Quality health care for all without fear of discrimination.
* An environment free of carcinogens.
To achieve our mission, FBCF welcomes all who are committed to ending the breast cancer epidemic. We have made great strides, but much more needs to be done, especially here in Florida. We need your involvement in the Florida Breast Cancer Foundation.
Our Goals are to:
* Educate ourselves regarding current scientific data and research on the causes and cures of breast cancer, legislative issues regarding breast cancer, and environmental factors playing a role in breast cancer.
* Educate local, state, and national decision makers regarding issues pertaining to breast cancer.
* Educate and involve other organizations in our mission.
* Educate and involve the men and women of Florida of our mission.
- Laura Pilgrim
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!