Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Compassionate Care Hospice Foundation is to provide the resources necessary to support the extraordinary needs of hospice patients and their families, thereby affirming our commitment to quality of life.
Compassionate Care Hospice Foundation (CCHF) was incorporated as a nonprofit organization in 2004. CCHF was created to collect, manage, and equitably distribute the funds that grateful family and appreciative friends contributed to Compassionate Care Hospice in recognition of the service given to their terminally ill loved ones.
Foundation funds and their use are administered under the following guidelines:
- The patient must be terminally ill and able to demonstrate financial need.
- Funds must be for an extraordinary need that would greatly improve the quality of life for the patient or the patient's family caring for the patient.
- Mortgage or rent payments
- Utility bills
- Environmental and Emotional Supports - fan, heater, air conditioner, airline tickets to bring a daughter home to care for her mother, a refrigerator for a family with small children who had been storing their food in coolers, gas for vehicles to help move to nursing home, etc...
- Alternative support - massage, music, and alternative therapies. Therapies must be ordered by an attending physician.
- Special projects - educational conferences, health fairs/seminars, and special projects designed to benefit the public and professional community and increase their knowledge of hospice care.
- While CCHF attempts to accommodate all requests, CCHF does not cover Compassionate Care Hospice program specific costs or promotions. CCHF funds are available to all terminally ill patients regardless of the hospice providing care.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!