Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To provide educational programs about computer software and hardware that help move people out of poverty;
- To support and strengthen families;
- To make a positive difference in the lives of underserved and underutilized individuals;
- To partner with local, regional, and international service agencies in establishing CTC's Computer Learning Centers; and
- To enlist the collaboration of high-technology companies in supporting CTC's efforts
CTC seeks to advocate for communities that have high populations of information poor people. Diverse people who demographers describe as low-income, minority, limited-English speaking, seniors, immigrants, and disabled information "have-nots" who dwell on the other side of the "digital divide."
The CTC Board of Directors appoints a committee that reviews Requests for Community Computer Learning Center Programs. Following these reviews, the committee may recommend affiliate programs to the Board for Letters of Agreement and strategic partnerships.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!