Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To provide educational programs about computer software and hardware that help move people out of poverty;
- To support and strengthen families;
- To make a positive difference in the lives of underserved and underutilized individuals;
- To partner with local, regional, and international service agencies in establishing CTC's Computer Learning Centers; and
- To enlist the collaboration of high-technology companies in supporting CTC's efforts
CTC seeks to advocate for communities that have high populations of information poor people. Diverse people who demographers describe as low-income, minority, limited-English speaking, seniors, immigrants, and disabled information "have-nots" who dwell on the other side of the "digital divide."
The CTC Board of Directors appoints a committee that reviews Requests for Community Computer Learning Center Programs. Following these reviews, the committee may recommend affiliate programs to the Board for Letters of Agreement and strategic partnerships.
- Demos Punsalan
- 925 765-2539
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!