Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Midtown Assistance Center (MAC) is a non-profit, inter-faith organization whose mission is to provide emergency assistance to the working poor of Midtown and Downtown Atlanta to prevent homelessness and hunger during periods of crisis.
What We Do
- Rent/Mortgage - to prevent evictions and foreclosures
- Utilities - to prevent the disconnection of basic utility service
- Groceries - to provide non-perishable food staples for persons experiencing a temporary shortage
- Public Transportation - to get to job interviews and to new employment until the first pay period
- Works Shoes and Tools - to secure those items that are necessary to gain employment, specifically those required by the construction, food services and health care industries
- Identification - to secure the paperwork and supply funds to obtain a Georgia Identification Card
- Counseling and referrals to other organizations - to obtain or access specialized services through government, religious and private programs throughout Atlanta.
- Frances Asiedu
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!