Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The San Francisco Quilters' Guild (SFQG) is a non-profit organization 501 (c) (3) dedicated to the art and craft of quiltmaking. Our membership covers a wide range of ages, ethnicities, and experience, with a common love of quilts and quilting. Whether you live in San Francisco, or are touring our lovely little city by the bay, come visit during our monthly meetings--guests are always welcome!
SFQG was formed as a non-profit organization in 1981 with 60 charter members. The following passage from our By-laws describes the purpose and goals of our organization.
The purpose of this organization is to provide an atmosphere of fellowship for anyone interested in the arts and crafts of quiltmaking and related arts by:
- Sharing of skills and knowledge in the field of quiltmaking.
- Providing instruction to further the education, knowledge and skills in quiltmaking through lectures, workshops, seminars and travel.
- Establishing a library resource: books, patterns and templates.
- Providing ongoing information on quilting events.
- Contributing to community education and appreciation of the art of quilting.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!