Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Trenton Downtown Association is a 501 c 3 not-for-profit which manages the capital city's business improvement district. TDA's services include business development, sanitation and maintenance, special events, visitor services, marketing and promotional programs, capital improvements, and business support. TDA is funded by a special assessment paid by property owners within the district, as well as grants from public and private sources.
We are a 501 c 3 not for
profit and as laid out in our Certificate of Incorporation we were organized as a charitable organization for the following specific purposes:
1. To formulate community goals for the revitalization of the City of Trenton, New Jersey
2. To create a believable and desirable image of the City of Trenton, both for residents and for others who depend upon the City of Trenton for economic functions, governmental functions, and social services.
3. To identify and evaluate priorities in the program for the business improvement of downtown Trenton,
4. To combat community deterioration within the City of Trenton, to promote the city of Trenton, to attract new business and industry, to retain existing business and industry within the City of Trenton.
5. To undertake and accomplish the foregoing purposes on its own initiative or with the cooperation, assistance and support of governmental agencies, organizations, associations and individuals, public and private.
- Taneshia Laird
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!