Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Assisting victims and survivors of violent crime and working to prevent violence.
Regional Crime Victim Crisis Center (RCVCC) is an independent non-profit organization serving victims of violent crime since 1977 in Abilene, Texas, and the surrounding area.
- Emergency response to crime scenes, trauma centers and law enforcement centers.
- Counseling and information
- Assistance with filing for Crime Victim Compensation
- Prevention education
Assisting victims of violent crimes, including
- Rape and sexual assault
- Child sexual assault
- Survivors of homicide victims
- Aggravated assault
Services are always free and confidential. Adult victims need not file a police report in order to receive services from RCVCC.
- Regional Crime Victim Crisis Center
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!