Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Chemical Educational Foundation (CEF) is a nationally recognized, award winning non-profit organization committed to enhancing science education among every generation, beginning with our youth. By emphasizing the central role of chemistry in all the sciences and in our everyday lives, CEF strives to inspire our future leaders in pursuing science-related careers and to improve the overall understanding of, participation in, and appreciation of chemistry and chemicals.
The Chemical Educational Foundation (CEF)'s largest program is the The You Be The Chemist Challenge (Challenge).
The Challenge is an exciting academic contest that uses the drama of competition to encourage grade 5 ‒8 students to explore important chemistry concepts, scientific theories, and laboratory safety. Think spelling bees or quiz bowls but with science questions!
- Introduces students to the central role of chemistry in all of the sciences and in their everyday lives.
- Promotes science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education.
- Provides educators with a fun, interactive way to educate their students and assess their learning.
- Encourages parents to participate in their child's education.
- Allows industry members to connect with their community and actively show their support for science education.
- Molly Snyder
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!