Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The primary objectives and purposes of this corporation shall be:
- Providing free promotion services to struggling Musical Artists that have not been signed with an established record company or record label.
- Providing free career advice to struggling Musical Artists that have not been signed with an established record label or do not have the financial resources to hire a personal manager.
- Chameleon Music Promotion will sponsor special public events involving the public performance of any or all of the corporations's performing acts at clubs and festivals throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. Booking these special public events at clubs will create more public exposure to the community and allows easier access for these artists into the musical establishments that they may have not had in the past.
- In addition, we provide musical acts for Non-Profit organizations in order to promote and create more exposure for the causes of the Non-Profit organization.
- Providing pre-recorded music from our corporation's artists for Compact Discs and other promotional music materials for other Non-Profit organizations.
- Disbursing free copyrighted pre-recorded music to the public via Compact Disc and Computerized Media Files of artists working with Chameleon Music Promotion.
- To directly engage in and to provide facilities for others to engage in the promotion of the arts, generally. We can cross-promote between independent film makers, video artists, and other artists.
- Developing and Nurturing a network of contacts within the music and entertainment industry for struggling artists to utilize to enhance their careers and improve their chances of continuing with their artistic endeavor.
Music Charity to foster musicians and enhance their careers through networking opportunities in the San Francisco Bay Area. In addition, music program for children aged 6-17 to help teach the concept of "entrpen-artist" in the inner city.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!