Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The mission of Domestic Violence Services of Benton and Franklin Counties, a non-profit agency, is to advocate for and empower domestic violence victims by providing free, safe and confidential shelter and support services.
As a member of the Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Domestic Violence Services of Benton & Franklin Counties (DVS) is dedicated to providing a wide array of services to victims of domestic violence in our communities. DVS is available 24-hours a day to assist anyone who has questions or concerns about domestic violence.
In an average year, DVS provides the following services:
- 12,100 calls to crisis line;
- Shelter 155 women, 179 children, and 5 men (340 total).
- Over 5,628 bed-nights provided.
- Assisted with 339 Protection Orders & Restraining Orders
- Served 1,643 clients with legal services
- Over 4,100 group and advocacy based counseling hours provided.
- Over 1,000 hours of education & training provided to volunteers and community.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!