Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Maine Women's Fund
A community of individuals, businesses, and foundations that supports political, economic, and social equality for Maine women and girls. With our many partners, we work to end violence against women, help girls and women determine their own futures, promote economic security for women, and provide access to quality health information and care.
Vision, Mission and Goals
The Maine Women's Fund envisions political, economic and social equality for women and girls in Maine. The core values of the organization include:
- We value our commitment to bold, creative, and strategic action that empowers Maine women and girls.
- We value our role as feminists.
- We value promoting systemic change that establishes women and girls as full participants in every area of society.
- We value serving as a model for women's and girls' leadership and governance based on openness, active participation, inclusiveness, and consensus.
- We value the power of women and girls as philanthropists.
- Brianna McCabe
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!