Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Brooklyn Ballers Sports, Youth and Education Corp. Was incorporated in 2002, after several years of delivering programs within the Brownsville, East New York, and Bushwick sections of Brooklyn. The organization's mission is to strengthen families of Southeast and Central Brooklyn, through community based programs that promote physical, mental, social and economic health and well-being of youth and their parents.
The Core components of our organization include:
1. Youth Development and Mentoring
- College Tours
- Girl Talk (Girls Group) and Respect Yourself (Boys Group)
- Summer Camp
2. Sports and Recreation
- Basketball Tournament and Clinic
3. Education and Community Building
- Annual Welcome Back Celebration
- "Friday Nights" (Special Activities)
- Parents Program
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!