Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The laboratory trained students for over 15yrs.
Interested in training early stage student/yourn professional via volunteer program
Mainly looking for biology-related trained post-college/Masters degree, PhDs and MDs.
All volunteers/interns are supervised under my senior postdoctoral fellows (PhDs).
This program is not paid position, so no salary or compensation of any kind involved.
Program is for volunteers and non-paid internship
You are expected to be trained for scientific research and get cancer research experience.
I do have set guidelines for this program.
- Must work minimum 5hrs/day, 4 days/wk (flexible)
- Must stay with the lab for minimum 1yr.
- Must publish papers as coauthors with us
- If wish to stay with the lab and funding is available, we will consider hiring (you must show high productivity via publication records)
- Will get some junior student supervision experience
Most of my trainees get trained while they prepare for industry jobs, PhD program, medical school or MD residency.
I do need to evaluate CV for qualification and interview them.
We are highly selective and very competitive for these liminted # of positions.