Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Greenwell Foundation will demonstrate the possibilities available to all individuals when accessibility and inclusiveness are made a priority.
- To give all people the opportunity to participate in and experience the benefits of recreation and the beauty of nature.
- To provide an inclusive community for people with and without disabilities to participate in and belong to, side by side.
- To increase awareness and understanding of people with disabilities.
- To include people with disabilities in all parts of the Greenwell Foundation operation.
- To support people in gaining skills and personal growth.
- To seek every opportunity to develop and maintain strong community partnerships.
The Greenwell Foundation seeks to fulfill it's mission within our inclusive programs that include Camp Greenwell, Equestrian Program, Veterans Programs and Volunteer Program.
Volunteers assist in a variety of ways that include assisting with camp, riding lessons, Veterans visits, special events, and even maintaining program spaces.
Because we are such a dynamic organization located at Greenwell State Park we have many opportunities for volunteers interested in helping their community directly as well as indirectly.