Our objectives are:
• to co-ordinate and lead a Cancer Awareness programs in the United States and Africa that emphasizes early detection and prevention.
•Empower men and women to engage in the culture of health promotion.
• Conduct Systematic Health Education and Health Promotion Programs in Churches and Cultural/Social Community Organizations in collaboration with top leading organization
•Work with medical professional, hospitals and clinics plan community cancer screening, referrals to community, regional and state cancer resources.
• to provide counseling and support for patients, families and individual counseling sessions for people with cancer and their loved ones; conducted in person and over the phone.
1. providing a telephone helpline and education led by experts
2. providing a social support group in communities
3. providing national co-ordination and support for local support groups to provide assistance for those who need it most. Assist with obtaining financial assistance for things such as pain medication, homecare, childcare, and transportation to and from treatment;
• to foster and undertake research into any aspect of the objects of the Foundation and its work and to disseminate the results of any such research;
• to co-operate and enter into arrangements with any relevant authorities, organizations, national, local or otherwise.