Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Inspiring teen moms to create a better life for themselves and their children.
Almost Home is a transitional living facility and program designed to empower teen mothers to lead independent lives and break the cycle of poverty, two generations at a time.
- We believe that given the proper amount of support, skills, and knowledge every teenage mom can create a better life for herself and her child.
- Teenage moms are not problems to be fixed, but potential to be nurtured.
- Every teenage mom has innate strengths and the desire to be a self-sufficient, successful woman
- Education, employment, parenting skills, emotional well-being, and positive relationships are key factors in breaking the cycle of poverty for teenage moms and their children
- When you invest in teenage moms they will share their talents and contribute to building a stronger community and a better world.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!