Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To celebrte the sanctity of life, provide compassionte end-of-life care and comfort the grieving.
Hospice volunteers are important members of the Hospice team and are fundmental to the hospice concept. They come from all walks of life and bring with them a variety of cultural, social and professional backgrounds. Volunteers are used in nearly all aspects of the program and may select the type of work for which they think they are best suited.
Applicants should be at least 16 years of age, in good health, emotionally mature, stable, non-judgemental, have own transportation and possess a desire to serve. Volunteers are asked to make a minimum of a six to twelve month commitment. Training and on-going support is available to ensure a rewarding volunteer experience.
- Volunteering makes you feel needed
- Volunteering can lead to learning new skills
- Volunteering returns to society some of the benefits that society gives you
- Volunteering helps you meet new people, fosters understanding, trust, and confidence
- Volunteering provides opportunities to help build a better community
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!