Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
- To increase the number and quality of minority students in the sciences and other licensed STEP professions.
- To expose these students to people, ideas and trends as they try to decide on their academic and career paths.
- To help prepare them to compete successfully in rigorous undergraduate programs by designing a curriculum which challenges and stretches them intellectually.
- To offer academic and career guidance and strategies based on the best and most current information available.
- To help students discover their academic talents, strengths and interests, and to encourage the expression and communication of these to the STEP community and to the larger world.
An academic and mentoring Saturday program for minority students who want to enter the sciences and license professions. We have instructed and mentored over 1,000 minority high school students over nineteen years to succeed in college and careers in the licensed professions. Originally known as the Science and Technology Entry Program, the NYMC STEP program name has been altered slightly to reflect the need to prepare students for successful exit as well. Hence the name the Science and Technology Enrichment Program.
- Marva Richards
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!