Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Bellingham Parks Volunteer Program is dedicated to improving the community parks through the help of volunteers.
The Bellingham Parks Volunteer Program is here to help you find opportunities to improve City Parks. We work with the community in many different roles and events including:
- Drop-in work parties (Work Party Schedule) A great opportunity and fun for the whole family
- High school senior’s Culminating Projects and Eagle Scout Projects
- Ask for a Project in a Park or on a Trail: Organize a work party for your group, class or neighborhood at a time and area of your choice. You provide labor; the program provides materials, plants, tools, directions and supervision of work.
- Adopt-a-Trail: Sign on for long-term maintenance duties that fit your skills along your favorite trail section.
- Be a Park Steward: Garden clubs, service groups, families and businesses can adopt a flowerbed or ornamental planting, giving it the regular care that will make it thrive.
- Be a Site Steward: Those with some interest in or knowledge of native plants can monitor, maintain and plan restoration work at a planting site established along a trail.
- Be an Intern: Help out with regular activities, specialize, or customize a project to meet your academic nee
- Ellen Bohn
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!