Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Want to learn more about this School?
Francisco Medrano Middle School
Check out their profile on GreatSchools!
Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
- Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
- There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
- With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
- Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Research clearly shows that:
- Students at risk for reading failure can clearly benefit from quality one-on-one/small group instruction. As a result of this strategy, below-average readers may eventually be able to perform at grade level.
- Well-trained paraprofessionals and adult volunteers in small-group settings can serve an important function in helping struggling learners to read.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!