Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
CAAH is a non-profit organization of homeless service providers dedicated to ending homelessness through
- Direct Services,
- Development of Affordable Housing, and
- Advocacy on Homeless Issues
We are a coalition of diverse agencies providing Housing and Support Services for homeless persons in the greater Baton Rouge. The services offered by our member agencies include:
- Emergency Shelter,
- Transitional Housing,
- Permanent Housing,
- Case management,
- Mental health counseling,
- Substance abuse treatment,
- Life Skills training, and
- Employment/ Job Assistance
- Dillon Hall
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!