Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We unite and strengthen special needs families and individuals representing all types of disabilities, by providing positive social experiences in our unique therapeutic play facility.
We are a therapeutic play facility designed specifically with the needs of special needs children in mind, but we are beneficial to ALL children. We firmly believe 'inclusion goes both ways'.
At our unique facility we do not require a referral or insurance, we strive to keep access affordable and sometimes free.
What we do:
- We provide opportunities for individuals with special needs and their families to access: social interaction, sensory-enriched play, emotional support, and family resources.
- We provide a place for families to play and bond in ways that might not otherwise be available to them.
- We provide resources, support, and education
- We provide play that supports childhood development
- We provide networking for adults and children
- We provide a safe and supportive environment that gives families positive experiences, rather than negative emotional outcomes
- We provide opportunities for sibling and family bonding
- We do so much more!!!
- Heather Kennedy
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!