Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Providing life opportunities for people with disabilities and enhancing career growth and potential for those who share their journeys.
- Provide quality services within the constraints of the service delivery system.
- Be compassionate to the needs of the clients and their families.
- Provide quality services with personal touch while being fiscally responsible.
- Diversify funding opportunities.
- Embrace personal care and quality services to our consumers while striving to be fiscally solvent.
- Promote individual employee growth.
- Russell Nesbitt Services employs approximately 120 people that provide services to 148 people (unduplicated).
- Our Service Coordination (Case management) program currently serves 76 children and adults and employs 3 professional staff.
- Our Residential Services program assists 27 people residing in 12 homes scattered throughout the Ohio Valley. The agency owns seven of the homes and the rest are either owned or rented by the individuals served. The residential program employs 58 people who are supervised by 11 professional staff.
- Russell Nesbitt Services currently serves 38 people in the Day Treatment program. The program currently employs 3 professional staff supervising 18 direct care workers.
- Our employment programs provide work opportunities for 97 people with disabilities and employ 10 people supervised by 3 professional staff. The remaining emplopyees provide Behavior Management Services, Nursing, Transportation, and fulfill various administrative functions.
- Russell Nesbitt Services through WATCH, Inc and Supported Employment programs, assisted in 97 workers with disabilities to earn over $316,000.00 in wages this year.
- Our estimate of additional employees needed to meet the current demand for our services in the upcoming year is 25 additional full time employees.
- The Current Budget for the agency is approximately $3,251,000.00
- 100% of the Board of Directors and salaried employees have pledged generously to our Capitol Compaign goal.
- Aimee Valle
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!