Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them grow in their faith. We accomplish our mission by ...
- Praying for young people.
- Going where kids are.
- Building personal relationships with them.
- Winning the right to be heard.
- Providing experiences that are fun, adventurous and life-changing.
- Sharing our lives and the Good News of Jesus Christ with adolescents.
- Inviting them to personally respond to this Good News.
- Loving them regardless of their response.
- Nurturing kids so they might grow in their love for Christ and the knowledge of God's Word and become people who can share their faith with others.
- Helping young people develop the skills, assets and attitudes to reach their full God-given potential.
- Encouraging kids to live connected to the Body of Christ by being an active member of a local congregation.
- Working with a team of like-minded individuals -- volunteer leaders, committee members, donors and staff.
- Living according to and communicating the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Carrying out our mission under the authority of Scripture and relying on the Holy Spirit to empower our ministry.
- Encouraging the welfare and spiritual health of those who do this ministry, that they may minister out of a consistent and growing relationship with Christ and His followers.
- Researching and developing innovative approaches to reaching uncommitted, disinterested kids around the world.
- Reaching adolescents of all social, cultural, economic and ethnic backgrounds throughout the world.
- Working with followers of Christ from a variety of traditions and local churches around the world.
- Welcoming all those whom God calls to our mission -- men and women of all races, staff and volunteers -- who are linked to a common purpose of introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ.
- Observing the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!