Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our vision is to inspire a culture of peace.
Our mission: To contribute to a local, national, and international culture of peace through exhibits, activities, and events that focus on nonviolent choices.
- Foster a culture of peace locally and around the world
- Illuminate the rich history of nonviolent peacemakers and peacemaking
- Provide a place of inspiration and encourage all nonviolent ways to peace
- Become a thriving center for peaceful and nonviolent activities
- Work toward the prevention of wars, marginalization, and other acts of violence
- Promote human rights, interdependence, and reconciliation
- Reduce fear and polarization by encouraging tolerance and respect
- Host lectures and roundtables on current events and issues
- Offer curricula and teach children about peace and nonviolence
- Maintain a dynamic website with multiple resources for peace
- Serve as a clearinghouse for information on peace organizations and events
- Sponsor awards, scholarships, essays, artwork, and performances for peace
- House a peace institute for researchers and writers, worldwide
- Create and foster links with the international peace community
- Linda Marshall
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!