Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Musically Minded Academy's mission is to build community through performance based music education.
Musically Minded offers unique music education programs designed to help students develop a passion not only for individual instruments, but for excellent musicianship. We aim to inspire our students to learn music as a language and communicate and connect with themselves and their communities through the enjoyment of this art form.
Our educational model strives to take students beyond basic skills such as technique, reading, rhythm training, ear training, music theory, and performing. Our programs are designed to instill the inspiration, confidence, discipline, clear goals, and self-motivation that characterize the complete musician. We aim to inspire our students to find their own creative expressions and connect through performance to their micro community (family and friends) as well as their macro community -- the greater San Francisco Bay Area. By sharing our photos, video and audio footage of our musical successes through social media, our student’s musical experiences further effect lives of people throughout the world.
Our education model aims to reach these objectives:
- Learn and refine musical concepts, skills, theory, technique and performance ability
- Experience multiple styles, genres and instruments by listening to and playing music with others
- Build repertoire and add specialized and custom skills required for specific styles and genres
- Build confidence, develop creative expression and increase joy through exploration and development of ones’ musical persona
- Connect to others through the enjoyment of the language of music
Musically Minded aims to provide the highest quality music instruction. Our teachers have a minimum of 15 years of teaching experience as well as certificates, endorsements and degrees. The staff works together as a team to refine our skills and individualize our education plans for each student, while also maintaining our philosophy that music is an integral part of a joyful life for individuals, families and communities at large.
- Anna Orias
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!