Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are dedicated to providing comprehensive and compassionate hospice care. We help add quality and dignity to the lives of our patients and their families and help make life easier by treating our patients and their families as we would our own.
We are dedicated to:
- Managing pain and symptoms associated with life-limiting illness so patients may live every day to its fullest
- Supporting patients and their families as they discover meaningful ways to say goodbye
- Identifying and educating a supportive community that will be sensitive to the needs of the patient and his or her loved ones
- Understanding patients in the full context of their lives, values, and preferences
- Providing care and support to patients with life-limiting illness and their families without regard to diagnosis, race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, place of residence, or ability to pay
- Honoring and respecting the core values and wishes of patients and families
GIRLING HOSPICE TEXAS (formerly American Hospice) patients are located throughout the Houston Metropolitan Area. Patients reside in their own homes or in long term care facilities. All of our patients are terminally ill with a life expectancy of six months or less. Our patients and their families benet greatly from the love and compassion of dedicated volunteers.
- Volunteer Coordinator
- 713 839-0579
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!