Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as caring, responsible and productive citizens. Great futures start here.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County is a non-profit organization providing young people ages 5-18 with a safe and positive place to spend their time before and after school and during the summer.
We have 22 Clubs that provide programs that help nearly 15,000 youth achieve academic success, live healthy and active lifestyles, and develop good character and leadership skills.Clubs are strategically located in neighborhoods and are accessible to all kids.
Since 1946, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Snohomish County has been helping kids from tough neighborhoods stay out of trouble, stay in school and succeed in life.
- Dedicated youth facilities Clubs are neighborhood-based buildings designed solely for youth programs and activities.
- Open when needed most Clubs are open before and after school and during summer when kids have free time and need positive productive outlets.
- Staffed by professionals Clubs are directed by trained youth development professionals who act as role models and mentors.
- Accessible to everyone Any young person, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or income can join the Club.
- Proven programs Our programs develop the assets that youth need to succeed in life.
- Jeff Rasmussen
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!