Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The vision of the Lions of Illinois Foundation is to create a permanent vehicle for the delivery of programs and services to the visually and hearing impaired.
Addressing the Lions in 1925, Helen Keller challenged them to become "Knights of the Blind in the Crusade against Blindness." Today, with over 700 Lion Clubs in Illinois we continue to meet that challenge.
Through the foundation your community and club benefit from these services:
1. Camp Lions for Children
2. Camp Lions for Adults
3. Lions Low Vision Clinic, Jacksonville
4. Lions of Illinois Statewide Comprehensive Lov Vision Clinics
5. Diabetic Eye Center
6. Mobile Diabetic Eye Clinic
7. Mobile Hearing Services Unit
8. Infant hearing Screenings.
9. Cochlear Implant Program
10. Used Hearing Aid Bank
11. Used Eyeglasses/Hearing Aid Collection
12. Social Services and Referal
13. Lions of Illinois FUnds for Emergency(L.I.F.E)
- John McCann
- Need admin access?
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!